D2 Rally gravel/snow
- This unit is for McPherson inverted tube design. φ55mm strut can bear outside strike and uneven roads or bumps.
- The aggressive and reflection caused by uneven road or bumps are eliminated on rubber upper mount. It is necessary to use rubber upper mount to prolong coilovers' lifespan.
- The aggressive and reflection caused by uneven road or bumps are eliminated on long stroke and long spring.
- The ride height adjustment is made of steel materials to enhance the safety and durability.
- 36 different damping adjustments.
- The suspension cannot use for rally asphalt and street.
- The ride height can be adjusted ±30mm from OE ride height.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different to the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure.
- For certain custom racing strut, our company has right to determine to use inverted insert.
- The number of manufacturers in the world who can produce Rally Snow/Rally Gravel coilover kits is less than 5. Four of these 5 manufacturers offer 200~600% much higher price than us and none of their coilover kits are covered by warranty. It's very difficult to predict how much impact that Rally Gravel/Rally Snow coilover kit can undertake so we can not provide the warranty on our products.
HARDENED RUBBER TOP MOUNT
The harden rubber top mount is able to reduce the noise, to extend the life of top mount and increase the ride comfort by 10%